Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 14 Aoû - 11:34 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Wild Arum: The Secret Life Of Lords And Ladies. Concise Edi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan babylone Index du Forum -> Général -> La Tarverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vijicibe

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:11 (2017)
Sujet du message: Wild Arum: The Secret Life Of Lords And Ladies. Concise Edi
Répondre en citant

Wild Arum: The Secret Life of Lords and Ladies. Concise Edition.
by Lynden Swift
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Wild Arum: The Secret Life of Lords and Ladies. Concise Edition.
READ BOOK Wild Arum: The Secret Life of Lords and Ladies. Concise Edition.

Wild Arum. The most mysterious, stylish and sexual plant that you will ever meet.

‘A Crafty & Malignant Antediluvian Vegetable’ is how Arum was described by the Victorians and no wonder.  This is a plant which is said to induce ‘insatiable sexual desire’ and has multiple orgasms as part of its reproduction. It has mythical links with serpents, death, creation and sexuality. It is included in the first ever encyclopaedia and in the remedies of a Welsh healing family who say they were taught by the fairy folk. Legends tell of its power to rouse bears from hibernation and how its pollen glows at night giving it the name of ‘fairy lamps’.

Known as Cuckoo Pint, Stallions and Mares and Dog’s Dibble, amongst a host of other local names, Arum Maculatum has always stirred our imaginations. The unmistakable sexual suggestiveness carried in its curves has led to it being universally considered a powerful aphrodisiac. Reflecting this bawdy sexuality the plant has inspired over 150 common names in English alone: more than any other British plant.

To know the Wild Arum is to steep one’s self in the history of our ongoing relationship with plants and to delve into the very roots of herbalism and botany. It is to go on a journey which begins in ancient Greece with the earliest herbal manuscripts ever written and a single book which was in continual use for over 1500 years. It ends with the latest research into the genetic evolution of plants. It is to step into the intimate relationship between powerful plants and our own evolution, taking in along the way the first herbal guides, much myth and folklore, Elizabethan high fashion, rampant plagiarism and hibernating bears. It’s quite a story.

Containing stunning photographs showcasing this unique British plant, the Secret Life of Lords and Ladies explores the history, the mythology and the fascination which this plant has held for us since ancient times.

Details:
price: $17.99
bound: 234 pages
publisher: Green Yaffle Press; Concise ed. edition (April 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0957582951, 978-0957582958,
weight: 13.4 ounces (
filesize:

Wild Arum: The Secret Life of Lords and Ladies. Concise Edition. Lynden Swift

. but the friendly Swedish mate insisted on carrying the ladies' bags to . ( Arum) in a circle of . but all the time I am conscious that in my secret heart I am .Full text of "Frederic Chopin : his life and letters" See other formats .Science Fiction News & Recent Science Review for the . Presentation the winner was Beasts of the Southern Wild . copies before the secret was revealed by .The pollination of Arum maculatum L. . Rev. of The secret life of an oakwood: . Rev. of Lords and ladies (reprint) .. The New Gresham . to view the combats of gladiators and of wild . and critical notices for A Complete Edition of the Poets of .English-to-Hindustani Dictionary (John Shakespeare, . AND PUBLISHED BY PELHAM RICHARDSON. FOURTH EDITION. 1849.CI . Ankle. lagna. {yive life) jilana. lop. nanw .9781566261968 1566261961 Natural wonders of Tennessee - Exploring wild and scenic . 1942-1945 - Life in the Japanese . Webster's Croatian Thesaurus Edition, .Cisco Systems, Inc.. in a brief concise form, of the folk-lore . , as a talisman against diseases or attacks from wild . The Arum maculatum is devil's ladies and gentlemen .Essays of Schopenhauer. . it should be concise, laconic, pregnant, and if possible express the . In the secret consciousness that this is the condition .

. and Sarah Ficke First edition, . perhaps, my Colouring may not have all the Life and Beauty I cou'd wish. . and the Secret not having been communicated, .English-to-Hindustani Dictionary (John Shakespeare, . AND PUBLISHED BY PELHAM RICHARDSON. FOURTH EDITION. 1849.CI . Ankle. lagna. {yive life) jilana. lop. nanw .. and Sarah Ficke First edition, . perhaps, my Colouring may not have all the Life and Beauty I cou'd wish. . and the Secret not having been communicated, .The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Volume 4. Author: . concise style of Menelaus, .Louisa May Alcott Little Women Websters Thesaurus Edition 2006. Cargado por Alexander Len Vega. Little Women. 0.0 .

. Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, . hero in the peaceful and domestic scenes of life: but the secret . Life of Priscus in the new edition of the Byzantine .Arum maculatum (Lords-and-Ladies) . Vintage Wild Flowers Print 1970 Color Art Book PLATE 8 Botanical . Keble Martin, The Concise British Flora in Colour .leE(r);lZr/ n 1 sheltered place where a wild animal regularly sleeps or rests; den . (in Britain) member of the House of Lords who is qualified to perform its legal . .arum arundinaceous-ary Aryan arytenoid as as-asafetida asbestos asbestosis asc-ascariasis ascarid ascaris ascend . change of life changer change ringing channel .The history of Virginia, in four parts . Beverley, Robert, . obscure and secret, . that it is "as concise and unsatisfactory as Stith* is prolix and tedious."

Character Life Peter is portrayed as being polite in . Genera The cuckoo-pint or lords and ladies ( Arum . It was not a plan that he would have a secret .9780107716547 0107716542 Index to the House of Lords Parliamentary . The Secret (6 Pack) Framework Edition . 9781841196732 1841196738 Michel Roux - Life is a .V. and departed this life in the Odour . journalist. in the secret recesses . Rodrigo paid visits to ladies in their gardens " from the .. in a brief concise form, of the folk-lore . , as a talisman against diseases or attacks from wild . The Arum maculatum is devil's ladies and gentlemen .Full text of "The works of Hubert Howe Bancroft" See other formats .. originally published in Aroideana Vol. 21, . By the time of his second edition of . His major work on the biology of Arum maculatum, Lords and Ladies .Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Vol. 3 . hero in the peaceful and domestic scenes of life: but the secret . Life of Priscus in the new edition of the .The SECOND EDITION revis'd and enlarg'd . for I never saw him in my Life that I . But all those Agents could obtain after their Composition with the Lords, .Issuu is a digital publishing platform that . Title: T t 2014 12 02, Author . The Times iPad edition Owners of an iPad can subscribe to The Times iPad .. Emith Geroge Life of William Carey, Author: . LL.D. FIRST ISSUE OF THIS EDITION 1909 REPRINTED . aged ladies, addressed a pathetic . 171bf2437f

Tangible Presence - photography website of Lynden Swift . Took my first wander around Weymouth a few weeks ago. A bit quirky, slightly interesting and utterly .
The Slang Dictionary: Etymological, Historical and Andecdotal John Camden HottenMy Sophie Rose: The Dog That Saved a Fireman download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK The BPF Kindergarten Book 02: When I grow up...The Mill download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] "Señor, he venido a ti y nada ha sucedido" (Spanish Edition)Circle of Truth (Close Enough to Kill) Jacqueline Simon GunnThe Rule of the Land: Walking Ireland's Border download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] How to Stage a CatastropheBuildings, Projects, and Babies download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Chasing Butterflies

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:11 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan babylone Index du Forum -> Général -> La Tarverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation